Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jimmy Fallon's Duet With Jay Leno: Watch Here


Given all the buzz about Jay Leno's upcoming replacement on “The Tonight Show,” Jimmy Fallon decided to capitalize on the moment with a hilarious, good-natured song. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” began last night (April 1) with an appropriate April Fool’s Day spoof in which Leno called in for a chat.Jay asked, “Hey, kid. How you holding up,” before declaring, “I’ll live. I’ve been through this before, y’know. Got to admit, I’m a little sick of this.”And then they broke into song, which seemed to suggest that the rumors of a possible replacement might actually be true. "In the news all the say is I'm replacing you, they think I can woo the demo," sang Jimmy.Then Jay (or... someone) replied, "So the network says here's an idea, pack your bags, take a hike, NBC-ya."Watch the parody of "Tonight, Tonight" below. Do you think Jimmy would make a good replacement for Jay?

No comments:

Post a Comment