Wednesday 29 August 2012

Holly Madison Is Pregnant

Months after making her intentions clear, Holly Madison is finally going to be a mom.

The former Holly’s World and The Girls Next Door star, 32, is expecting a baby in March with Pasquale Rotella, PEOPLE confirms.

“Holly and I are so excited to announce that we are going to be parents,” Rotella tells PEOPLE. “We’re in love and counting down the days until we meet our beautiful baby. I can hardly believe how lucky I am.”“I’ve wanted kids and that’s something I’m definitely doing as soon as possible,” Madison told PEOPLE in June, shortly after declining to renew her Peepshow contract in anticipation of motherhood.

After years spent dating Hugh Hefner, Madison credits her current boyfriend with helping her to decide that the time is right.

“Definitely being with the right guy has a lot to do with it,” explains Madison. “My relationship is awesome. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my personal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment