Wednesday 11 July 2012

ROBERT BLAKE ATTACKS PIERS MORGAN



Blake was arrested in 2002, almost a year after the murder of his wife Bonnie Lee Bakley—a charge for which he was acquitted of in 2005. When Morgan said he wasn’t sure if the actor was telling the truth about the events surrounding her death, Blake and the host had a fiery exchange:

“Well, tell me where I'm lying, because if you don't know I'm telling you the truth, then you must have a little scratch in the back of your head about where I'm lying,” Blake shouted. “Tell me where I’m lying.”

“I’m not saying you’re lying,” Morgan told him, but was unable to placate the irate entertainer.

“You said I might not be telling the truth. What the hell is the difference?” Blake roared back. He eventually calmed down, citing his “thin skin” as the reason for his seemingly hysterical response.

“I've never allowed anybody to ask me the questions that you're asking,” Blake told him sullenly. “I allowed you to do that because I trust you. And I would have assumed that you and that guy in your ear would trust me. And if you don't, then we'd better start talking about 'The Little Rascals.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment